Course Series: Hebrew Tutor
by Dr. Ted Hildebrandt & Nathanael Warren
Download— 335 megabytes
Directions: Plays Hebrew Tutor in a Win XP window.
1) Make a “HebrewTutor” file on your computer or device
2) To downlaod click on the above link and do “Save As” of the Zip file into your folder
3) Unzip the downloaded zip file “HebrewTutor.zip”
4) Double click on the “WINtutor.exe” file to load Hebrew Tutor into a Win 3.1 window.
5) Click on the Hebrew Tutor Icon box, then click on the Menorah “Hebrew Tutor” to play the program
6) If you want it full screen: Alt + Enter and Alt+Enter again to get it into the small window.
Many thanks to Nathanael Warren (Trinity International University) who figured out how to
get Hebrew Tutor running in 64 bit operating systems including Win 10.
He built the amazing zip file.